Kim Kardashian Pose for FHM

Kim Kardashian is unpredictable. Because, after pleading regret posing naked after the incident 'nipple' with W Magazine, the star of reality show is once again posing sexy for adult men's magazine, FHM.

Kardashian is reported to undergo a photo shoot for a magazine that is identical with a beautiful woman who was only wearing a sexy pose some bikinis. In addition to her bikini pose, Kim also undergo a photocall in the swimming pool wearing a bikini 'strapless'.

This may be quite confusing for the fans after a few moments ago Kim sobbing in the event KOURTNEY KIM AND TAKE NEW YORK because in her photo are not as expected in W Magazine because it shows her nipples.

In addition, it is a little bit odd because Kim doesn't feel sexy, though she often flaunt her body for the magazine cover. "I do not feel myself sexy like the opinion of many people. It may sound funny, but I often worry about small things. When I would wear clothes, I often could not make a decision," said Kim in FHM. In addition to this confession, Kim also stated that he got more confidence after a pose for Playboy.










No comments:

Post a Comment