Stay Together, Rihanna - Nicki Minaj Lesbian?

A surprising rumor came from a beautiful singer Rihanna and Nicki Minaj. Both were reportedly living together, but to work together in making a song, album and video clips. Because of this, speculation is growing that Rihanna then Nicki Minaj is a lesbian couple!

So, how do both on this subject. In one interview, Nicki even laughed out loud when this problem mentioned. "I do not know how people can launch this crazy and funny rumors, that I and her lived together. We've just made a video clip for the album titled Fly, And when I first met her, I say, 'So, you already heard that we live together?"
Our laughter exploded, and she said, "I can not believe people can be so absurd like this," said Nicki.

However, this does not mean that one day this news was not going to be true, as expressed Nicki playfully, "We're not dating. I mean not yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment