Kim Kardashian? Become Bond Girl? It is not impossible when considering the prestige of Kim who increasingly shine currently. This gossip become new hope although there are no plans to engage Kim in the production of the James Bond's newest film in the near future. If this become reality, the movie still not the first movie of Kim Kardashian. Kim ever became a guest star on several television series including CSI: NY and it common when a celebrity then interested developing career in the film world. "I'd love to play in the movie James Bond - a Bond Girl! That would be the ultimate," reveal Kim Kardashian as quoted from Splash News.
So far there is not an official offer for Kim Kardashian to play in a Bond film but reportedly there are already a number of offers for Kim to play in several films. Currently, Kim is still picking out the most appropriate role for her. "Indeed there are already some offers but I really want to choose the right role. This is definitely a challenge and I love it," she added.
So far there is not an official offer for Kim Kardashian to play in a Bond film but reportedly there are already a number of offers for Kim to play in several films. Currently, Kim is still picking out the most appropriate role for her. "Indeed there are already some offers but I really want to choose the right role. This is definitely a challenge and I love it," she added.

No comments:
Post a Comment