Although successful in her career, apparently the same success does not happen in Mila Kunis's love story. The nominator of Golden Globe decide to end her relationship with her boyfriend that already dated for 8 years, Macaulay Culkin. They broke up a few months before Mila undergo promotional film. This news was already confirmed by both sides.
"Broke up is inevitable, but they remain close friends," said spokesman. According the sources, this couple had broken up several months ago, but agreed not to inform because of Mila's new promotional film. Marriage is the reason why they decide to broke up, as Mila was not ready to households with Culkin who is now aged 30 this year.
"It's not because i do not believe in marriage, but that not so important to me. But I'll have children, only now I'm too selfish to have children. Even if I had kids, I do not feel compelled to get married. I just need someone in my life who would take care of and my children. That's it." explained Kunis to one of the media.
After 8 Year Dating, Mila Kunis - Macaulay Culkin end their relationship
Labels:
Macaulay Culkin,
Mila Kunis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment