David Hasselhoff admits Got Two Boyfriends

Though arguably no longer young, but David Hasselhoff might be make a lot of men envy. Because this ex-star of Baywatch admits that he had two girlfriends in two continents!
This is expressed to Star magazine, including the reason why he dating two girls. Hoff stated that the reason is because he still did not want to commit.

Interestingly, both his girlfriend who was in France and America share the idea that David had a girlfriend in another world.



"I have a boyfriend in Paris and San Francisco. They're really close to me. But emotionally I am still not ready. I told them, 'I need some time to myself. I had to grow up and know who I was, before I take care of you' , " David said .

"The problem is no secret. They always ask, 'What does the girl have i did not have?" And I replied, '
They's got time on weekends,' and they would hit me. "

"I'm just trying to be honest, they will read it and jealous, because I am honest man. I treat them with respect, because I also want to be treated equally," he concluded

No comments:

Post a Comment