Despite a few moments ago, Emma Watson rumored to be nominated as the best dressed celebrities, even beating the queen of fashion Victoria Beckham, It turns out there's one little secret that may not be widely known.
As a celebrity, then there will be so many red carpet and premiere to be attended Emma. The actor who play as Hermione in Harry Potter admitted that sometimes he did not have time to prepare the best dress.
The solution? Borrow!
"Sometimes I got the invitation just two days before the event there is not one dress was appropriate to be worn by a 14-year-old girl," explained Emma share the experience that happened at the beginning of her career.
"I checked my closet and really nothing. Therefore, I often borrow clothes from my stepmother, or go to a wedding dress in Harrods department to borrow some," she concluded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment