Daniel Radcliffe : I am a Witch who turned into an Actor

It was not just a fan of Harry Potter who think that Daniel Radcliffe is an irreplaceable figure for Harry Potter. Daniel Radcliffe was so attached to Harry Potter's figure, even Daniel himself feels that he is really a teenage witch.
This young British actor has played the character of the novel by JK Rowling for more than a decade, and Radcliffe himself was already very familiar with the role and the magical world he have been played.

In an internet video Will Ferrell's Funny or Die, Radcliffe said that he was not able to distinguish between fiction and reality because they both seem to have already integrated and unified in their lives. Now he also feels that he is Harry Potter, the young witch in the story.

"Maybe on the third and fourth movie when I realized that I was Harry. I thought I was an actor who portrayed a witch, but it's not. Actually, I was a magician who acted as an actor. Daniel is a fantastic character, I like to act it, "he said in the video.

In the same video, Radcliffe also joked that he often used the identity of the 'original' as Potter to attract the girls. 'I was chatting with the women and said if I'm Harry, and I'll see whether it will succeed,' he concluded

No comments:

Post a Comment