When play a role in the movie Welcome to The Rileys, many surprise things experienced by the star, Kristen Stewart. One of the surprise, Stewart was once offered to be a stripper! She got a roles as a young girl who lost direction and working as erotic dancers.
Therefore, Kristen along with the director and her costume designer ever visited a erotic dancer club to learn her role for the movie. And this is where Kristen surprised when she immediately offered to work at the club.
"I went to a strip club with directors and costume designers. And for me it is strange to see a group of people visiting the strip club in broad daylight. And I was immediately offered a job! " said Kristen.
Even Kristen was also uncomfortable with the clothes she wore when walking in New Orleans for the sake of shooting. Although reportedly Kristen play her roles in the movie very well, but Kristen actually still a shy girl. "I'll never do it (become an erotic dancer)," she concluded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment