Harry Potter fans maybe be will relieved because their idol, Daniel Radcliffe, choose to remain single when join Broadway next year. Daniel admitted that he choose to stay single to make his sexy dancers want to dance with him on Broadway.
This related to his preparation for his new role on musical show HOW TO BE IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY SUCCEED TRYING next year. Because of that, he choose to stay single.
"I've been dating since i was 14 years old, and now I'm single," he explained.
"I told a friend some time ago, 'Dude, I'm going to scene with the dancers. I should be single! ". Then he replied, "Do not sleep with anyone from the show. It's really a big mistake." said Daniel.
Even agree that it is a good suggestion, but Daniel also admitted that he could not guarantee he will do his friend's advice.
"The advice is good, but I do not promise," he said with a laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment