The rising star Justin Bieber admitted that he is too busy to find a girlfriend. After the indulgence of praise that can be referred to as 'leakage' of interest to some young stars, Justin suddenly said that he preferred to be single in the near future.
16-year-old star was admitted difficulty finding the right girl because his career really took his time. This was expressed to MTV News, "I mean, girlfriend is a problem right now. It would be fun to hang out with some girls, but if we must be only one girl. We must always move from one place to another, and ( dating with) one girl is really not a good idea. "
The singer of Baby It also adds, "You really can not belong to one girls only, and I do not currently have a crush on anyone right now. Although busy, Justin is always trying to divide his time between work and personal life. "Now, the best thing to do is to enjoy whatever I like. Just be yourself and be humble," he concluded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment