Justin Bibier Will Be Off for a While

Have so much activity must be very tiring, furthermore if this activity should be done around the world. This is what happened to Justin Bieber, until he finally decided to leave his activities for a while. Bibier said that he will break briefly after his promo tour, My World 2.0 Tour, to go on vacation.

"The next show in Hawaii. But until then I'll take the time to rest and relax. Vacation !!!!," says Bibier in his Twitter account.


This is certainly happy for Bieber, who some time ago should have to live in a small and shabby apartment when his parents divorced. "After my parents divorced, me and mom have to live in a small and shabby apartment but despite our economic difficulties, we are a solid team," he said proudly. "Sad for one if their parents divorced. It makes you very uncomfortable, but now I'm in a position where when I looked again to the back, I feel I'm very blessed," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment