Anna Kournikova 3D sexy pose in Maxim Magazine

Although have not active for long time in tennis field, Anna Kournikova popularity seems hasn't faded at all. She still got many offer from some entertainment company. The newest one, Anna appear very sexy as a model in Maxim Magazine. The Russian-born babe graces the cover of the October issue of Maxim Magazine showing off her tanned, toned physique.

From the promotion of the magazine, buyer will got 3D glasses when buying the October 2010 issues of Maxim Magazine. That will bring new experience while reading that magazine.



"After living in America for most of your life, you finally became a citizen. What took you so long? You know, I've always considered myself half Russian and half American. It never seemed to really matter if I had a passport or not. But when I started working with the USO and the troops overseas, it just seemed the logical next step..." Anna's younger brother, Allan already become American people since end 2009.

Maxim October 2010 edition already published arround the world. Enjoy the photo (also in 3D)...


Here a video behind the scene of the photoshoot

No comments:

Post a Comment