Hot Kim Kardashian & Kourtney in Tiny Striped Bikini

Kim Kardashian has been spending a lot of time in Miami recently, but who can blame her when she wearing tiny bikini and show her sexy body? The 29-year-old socialite wore a tiny purple and white striped triangle bikini as she strolled along the beach with her 31-year-old sister earlier this week.
Wearing dark sunglasses and carrying a scarf, Kim showed off her enviable figure in the two-piece, which drew particular attention to her most famous asset - her curvy bottom. Meanwhile, Kim wasn't the only bikini beauty on Miami Beach, as her sister Kourtney also showed off her incredible figure in a black triangle swimsuit.
Kourtney (Left), Kim Kardashian (Right)
Kim has one of the best bodies in showbiz and it seems that she willing to stay in shape forever as she following the Quick Trim diet system again. Kim endorses the diet along with Kourtney and Khloe. “I started no carbs today & QuickTrim. I know its early but so far so good today! I may need your guys help when I have cravings! Sweet tooth!,”Kim said in her twitter update.




Kim however want to clarify that she isn't trying to lose weight. “Ok I was good, didn't break my healthy streak! I'm not trying to lose weight just need to train myself to not eat as much sugar, not good 4 u,”. 
Meanwhile, Kourtney had started intense workouts but she finally fall sick after doing five days of workouts. “I've been obsessing about this weight thing a little too much. I'm so embarrassed that I punished my body for a photo shoot,” Kourtney said.

No comments:

Post a Comment