Drew Carey's Dramatic Weight Loss

No Carb diet seems become effective way to decrease our weight. It's happen on Drew Carey, an American comedian, actor, photographer, and game show host. In LA Wednesday night party, he revealed his body which is much thinner than usual. He told that he lost 80 pounds by sticking to a strict no-carb diet.

Before (January)
After (July)

"No carbs," he said. "I have cheated a couple times, but basically no carbs, not even a cracker. No bread at all. No pizza, nothing. No corn, no beans, no starches of any kind. Egg whites in the morning or like, Greek yogurt, cut some fruit."

Carey also said he drinks nothing but water and does lots of cardio. He used to have diabetes.
"I'm not diabetic anymore. No medication needed," he said. "I like being skinny. I was sick of being fat on the camera. Really, I just got sick of it."

No comments:

Post a Comment